About Beatty Canoeing Team
The Beatty Canoeing Team believes that our CCA is an authentic platform for learning to take place. The Beatty Canoe Programme develops our students’ technical skills, soft skills and values; all of which are honed through providing opportunities for character and leadership development and a safe learning environment where consequences of mistakes or failures are wisely managed by teachers. Our Canoe Team creates a student-centered experience that is enjoyable, meaningful and experiential.
BEATTY SECONDARY SCHOOL
Canoe Achievements 2019
Singapore Canoe Marathon
20 Jan 2019
Muhammad Aqil Azka Bin Muhammad Nasir
and Foo Shi En, Nathanael
[Bronze Medal, 3rd In U14 Men 12km ‐ JK2]
National Schools Canoe Championship 2019
8-11 April 2019
|To be confirmed|
Click here to find out more details about Beatty Canoeing.
- Interested applicants need to fulfil the selection criteria:
- Selection Criteria, Click here.
- For applicants studying in mainstream primary schools, application for DSA-Sec can be submitted through the online DSA-Sec Portal. The application is free-of-charge and will be open from 8 May 2019, 9am to 4 Jun 2019, 3pm. For more details, please refer to MOE website at:
- For applicants NOT studying in MOE mainstream primary schools, obtain a Registration Number (RGxxxxxxx) at MOE Customer Service Centre (CSC) from 8 May 2019, 9am to 4 Jun 2019, 3pm, before applying through the DSA-Sec Portal. Refer to MOE website at:
- Parents and students are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the student’s aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the schools’ academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
- Shortlisted applicants are encouraged to bring along any non-school based accolades, awards, certificates or other supporting documents for their involvement in competitions listed under the segment on pre-requisites.
- Application Timeline
|8 May 2019||
Application opens at 9.00am
|4 June 2019||
Application closes at 3.00pm
(Incomplete applications will not be considered)
|1 July – 30 July 2019||
School-based interview for shortlisted applicants. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via phone and/or email on the date, time and venue of interview.
|By 30 August 2019||
All applicants will be informed of the results of their application (Confirmed Offer / Waiting List / Unsuccessful)
|By End-October 2019||
Submission of School Preference Form.
a) For applicants studying in MOE schools, receive form from primary schools and submit at primary schools or via MOE online system.
b) For applicants NOT studying in MOE schools, collect form from MOE CSC and submit via MOE online system.
|By End-November 2019||
- Selection trials and interviews will be conducted for shortlisted applicants between 1 July and 30 July at MacRitchie Reservoir. More details on the selection trials and interviews will be furnished.
- All shortlisted applicants will be notified via post on the outcome by 30 August 2019.
- Shortlisted International Students are required to take the Admissions Exercise for International Students (AEIS) test.
- For further enquires, you may contact the General Office at 6256 9108 or Mdm Toh Pei Ling (SH/Student Innovation) at 6256 9108 ext 204. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.